Re: IPv6 support

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:36:29 -0700

On Tue, 2005/02/15 (MST),
<development--squid-dev--squid-cache.org@medium.net> wrote:

> I'm trying to bring forward IPv6 support of squid.

FYI: You can try to use Web Polygraph to test performance aspects of IPv6
support in Squid. For example, it may be useful to compare IPv4 and IPv6
performance (with or without DNS) on an otherwise identical workload. You
can start with a standard workload and then modify it to intensify
operations that affect IP version the most. I do not know if anybody is
actively using IPv6 code in Polygraph now, but it used to work.

HTH,

Alex.