Re: squid ICAP developer

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 19:00:02 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Tsantilas Christos wrote:

> I am Tsantilas Christos (chtsanti at users dot sourceforge dot net),
> I am working with ICAP protocol and I am interested to help the
> development of ICAP client for squid.

You have now been given access to the devel.squid-cache.org services.
While you wait for the permissions to get updated (can take up to 12
hours) please read the documents on how to use the services and rules

   http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html (tools, routines, howto tips etc)

   http://devel.squid-cache.org/rules.html (usage guidelines)

And please subscribe to the squid-dev mailinglist by sending a message to
squid-dev-subscribe@squid-cache.org.