Re: Digest authentication with LDAP backend

From: Guilherme Buonfiglio de Castro Monteiro <guilherme.monteiro@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 18:27:14 -0300

Hi Henrik,

Ruy Oliveira helped me debuging the program. Return was ok, but there
was some perl errors at my code. After some cleanup (by Ruy) it finally
worked, and it really doesn't the "encode_base64".
As I am not a experienced perl programmer, and running it from command
line give me apparently the right results, it was driving me crazy... :-)
I will now do some implementations at it to release the first version.
By the way, only returning the ha1 is fine.

Best Regards,
Guilherme Monteiro