Re: storeUfsDirRebuildFromSwapLog

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 19:55:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 10 Apr 2005, Evgeny Kotsuba wrote:

> - if (s.op <= SWAP_LOG_NOP)
> - continue;
> - if (s.op >= SWAP_LOG_MAX)
> - continue;
>
> I didn`t quite catch what those ifs do, but
> \Squid\S2_5\squid-s2_5\src\fs\coss\store_dir_coss.c in
> storeCossRebuildFromSwapLog() still has those.

These ifs ignores swap.state log entry types not present in this version
of Squid (i.e. from some future version of Squid).

The LFS/2GB updated code in aufs/ufs/diskd does this slightly differently
as there was one more log type added. I did not spend time on doing these
updates in COSS as the structure of COSS is not suited for huge objects.