Cache dir objects to mysql

From: Nikcolay Pelov <nicksoft@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 May 2005 17:02:16 +0300

Hi all!

I'm making a little program witch enumerates squid cache directory and
puts all urls (fetched from cache objects) into mysql database
I noticed that there is 0x3B bytes of data at the begin of every object
and it is exactly 0x3B bytes for all objects (I didn't look at the squid
source)
is that right.
The problem is that I can't get object size.
My program gets 2 sizes from cache object. First is from Content-Length
header if any (-1 if no length header)
Second will be difference betweem total object size (file size) and size
of overhead.
my question is:
is there any other overhead after the header ends (after two /r/n).

I know that it's better to have a look of source code, but I need some
hints.

Thanks in advance.