Re: Squid/icap 2.5 CVS

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 19:37:28 +0300

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> Not in this icap client. But I have another (see below).

I wrote in a previous mail that I am considering the current ICAP client
for squid problematic.
And I now that it will never be really good (if it will not rewritten
from scratch.....).

> I already have a what I consider good ICAP client for Squid (the
> icap_streaming project). Just missing a customer willing to pay for it
> to have it published. icap_streaming was initially developed for a
> bigger potential customer project, but this project unfortunately got
> cancelled leaving icap_streaming somewhat hanging mid-air but still
> completed.
>
> If there is interest in this please contact sales@marasystems.com.

OK, it is good for all squid users to know that already exist a really
good ICAP client for squid. :-)

Regards,
        Christos