Re: Squid LDAP Digest

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:11:05 +0200 (CEST)

Cool!

Is it your intention to have this Novell eDIR Digest helper included in
the Squid distribution?

Please note that the digest helper in the development version (Squid-3
tree) also has a generic LDAP backend supporting retrieval of both
plaintext passwords and Digest HA1 hashes from LDAP. But obviously not via
the eDIR LDAP extensions but instead requires the password (or hash) to be
returned as text attributes in a directed ldap_search.

   http://www.squid-cache.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/squid3/helpers/digest_auth/password/