introduction

From: Martin Stransky <stransky@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:08:22 +0200

Hello everyone,

I'm new maintainer of squid package for distributions which are released
by Red Hat (RHEL/Fedora) and so I'm interested in everything about squid
development, of course.

I'm not sure if I can help you directly with squid development, squid is
a large package and my primary job is integrating squid into our
distros, but I hope my contribution for end users will be as valuable as
programming the latest&greatest versions.

Best Regards,

Martin Stransky