Re: Opinion on some open bugs

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 23:52:49 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005, Serassio Guido wrote:

> - #199: for me could be closed: current version of Squid 2.5 and 3.0 build
> fine on Solaris x86 with ARP acls enabled.

Do you have IP-Filter installed? --enable-ipf-transparent is required for
the problem to arise.

The correct fix is in theory not very hard, but requires a bit of juggling
around with how we manage include files to never include system headers
after squid.h. However, there is some complications due to the FD_SETSIZE
overriding which is also done in squid.h and needs to be done before the
include of system headers.. Because of this I didn't want to attemt fixing
this in 2.5.

> - #245: probably could be marked as duplicate of #767

Probably, or maybe 437 as the report is for 2.5. A huge amount of these
issues were cleaned up by the 2GB patch.