Introducing myself

From: Lucas Brasilino <brasilino@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 10:42:37 -0400

Hi all:

First of all, I'd like to learn Squid's architecture
and after that work on squid performance issues, such
as replacement policy, disk cache I/O and OS tunning.
I've already downloaded the tech paper about LFUDA
and GDSF.
My first questions should be simple questions relied over squid coding
and how things works. About easy things. For example,
where can i get a paper/information about LRU replacement policy?

--
[]'s
Lucas Brasilino