segvfaults (fatals) with ntlm reuse

From: Baumgaertel Oliver <oliver.baumgaertel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:22:23 +0200

Hi all.

We encountered several segvfaults a day with active challenge reuse.
However, since we also use the icap patch which prevents keep-alive together
with ntlm, disabling the reuse was not an option.

Because of some changes we also had to activate ntlm negotiate. Since then
all our 10 squids (40000+ users, ~10% use ntlm) run stable. So, challenge
reuse seems to work great as long as use_ntlm_negotiate is set to on.

Hope that helps.