Re: [Subscription] Contribution

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 10:02:07 -0600

On Thu, 2005-09-01 at 23:19 +0200, Nicolas Harounen wrote:

> I'm working on a test suite for squid and ICAP, and, for the next, I'd
> like to contribute, as much as I can, to squid with icap.

Welcome, Nicolas! There is an active ICAP development on squid3-icap
branch. The goal is to have a fully-functional ICAP client capability in
Squid3. Precache REQMOD basics are already working. And we would love to
have a good test suite.

Can you detail your testing plans, please? We have a protocol testing
framework(http://coad.measurement-factory.com/) that has an ICAP server
test suite and an HTTP proxy test suite, but no ICAP client test suite
yet. Perhaps we can collaborate?

Thank you,

Alex.