ipv6 status

From: JP Donnio <tag@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:03:19 +0200

Hi,

I have been using squid for 8 years and manage over 100 squid 2.5 servers.

I'm writting today to find out the exact status of ipv6 for squid. I would like to know:

- what is the latest (even non-official but working) patch for squid 2.5

- is there a (even non-official but working) patch for squid 3

I do not need all features v6 based, I would be happy with http_access support, TCP_access, and acl support. Stuff such as snmp or icp is unneeded.

I have been playing with a squid 2.5 STABLE4 with v6 patches but it is not giving proper results (some (not all) TCP_access over V6 fail and I have not been able to understand why).

Your answers are welcome.

Thx

--
Jean-Philippe Donnio