Re: deferred reads update

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:10:03 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I'd like to get opinions on the patch before I work on making delay
> pools stuff work with this and I'd like opinions (especially Henrik)
> on whether this could go into squid-2.6.

If you ask me then yes provided it does make a benefit and can be
reasonably verified before the release.

but Alex has expressed a bit more reserved view on if there should be a
2.6 release and what it should contain..

http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-dev/200510/0160.html

still waiting for any indication on opinions from Duane or Robert.