Cache control HTTP headers

From: Leandro Scott R.Z. Jacques <lsrzj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 04:00:06 -0800 (PST)

I know that there are many HTTP headers that are used
to control how the cache has to behave with a given
object. I need to know if there is a HTTP header that
prevents the proxy cache to cache an object in any
way. I've been reading and I noticed that pragma:
no-cache doesn't prevent the cache to store an object,
it only tells the cache to validate the object
everytime it's requested by a client.

Regards,
    Leandro Scott

http://mail.yahoo.com