RE: Cache control HTTP headers

From: Baumgaertel, Oliver <oliver.baumgaertel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:23:16 +0100

Typically you'd use the "Expires" header with a negative time value,
meaning a date string that's at least 1 second in the past.

But "Cache-Control:" or "Pragma:" with a max-age=0, no-store or a
no-cache directive should prevent any storing in a cache either, else
it's not conform to the RFC. But it's true that there are still many
caches ignoring those.