Introducing myself

From: Cleber Rodrigues <cleber@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:50:39 -0300

Hi there all you squid tamers!

I'm Cleber Rodrigues, from Brazil, and I'm interested in following squid
development, and hopefully help along.

Our company, Global Red, is a genuine FOSS company, and we have been
developing some extra features that our customers and our projects
require.

One of these, is available at:

http://nop.globalred.com.br/svn/gr-netservices/gr-webproxy/squid/squid-2.5.STABLE6-access_log_exclude.patch

We call it AccessLogExclude, and allows for ACLs to define some accesses
that will not be logged. Maybe there's something out there that already
does this, maybe not. That's exactly why I want to get closer to the dev
team.

Hope that's enough for now, and thanks a lot for your time and patience.

--
Cleber Rodrigues
<cleber@globalred.com.br>