Modifying the response.

From: Logu <logsnaath@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:21:55 +0530

Hi,

I am using squid-2.5.STABLE12 in our network. I would like to modify the
html response (ie., if Content-Type == "text/html and Content-Encoding !=
gzip) and add few contents to it and serve it to the users. I have used
squid as ICAP client and able to modify the content on the ICAP server. But
we see a performace issue with this approach and the browsing becomes slow.
I have a plan to do this just with squid code and I would like to get the
input from the developers before doing it. Am I in the right direction? or
is there a better way to do this?.

Thanks
-logu