Re: perl

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:12:51 +0100

ons 2006-02-22 klockan 11:09 +0000 skrev
abc@ai1.anchorage.mtaonline.net:

> ok - i did follow a manpage for Solaris on the web,
> and it did have match(). index() is fine, i was trying
> to be consistent with a more versatile function in case
> of further changes being necessary by someone not
> familiar with awk.

The solaris awk manpage does not document Solaris awk. Solaris awk is
just a subset of what the manpage documnents..

> whatever works is fine - i like squid, and
> i just wanted to help.

And we thank you wholehearted for your help.

> i apologize if i was more work than help.

You certainly provided more help than work.

Have you had any chance to test building Squid with the awk scripts?