Re: perl

From: <abc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 12:30:48 GMT

it all worked fine for me - thank you for everything.
if you ever need anything, i would be happy to help.
i am drowning in many things (fighting US tyranny),
and am not coding much these days, but will always
be honored to assist you - you are good people.
thank you for all your efforts.

Sincerely, Chris.