Re: strip query terms OnOff

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 13:50:36 +0100

tor 2006-03-16 klockan 12:30 +0200 skrev srnoam@t2.technion.ac.il:

> I am implementing am trying to implement caching of dynamic objects in my
> network enviroment, I have used "strip query terms Off" & got to "see" the
> whole "object" in the logs, however I couldn't get it to "swapout" & stay in
> the cache, I only got it to "swapout" & then "released".
> It seems there is a problem with the "?" in the object name.
> I use 2.5 stable 7, is there a way to fix that?

First make sure you have removed the no_cache lines blocking caching of
query URLs,

then make sure the objects have freshness information given by the
server, or add it using refresh_pattern.

Also check with the cacheability check engine that there isn't any
additional header sent by your servers indicating the responses must not
be cached.