wccp2

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:37:35 +0800

Everyone,

I've decided to tidy up the wccp2 code and get it import-ready
for squid-2. My aims:

* configurable standard and dynamic services
* handle multiple routers
* stay "sane" during a cache configuration reload

I'm basing it on Steven Wiltons code in our monotone repository
(http://www.cacheboy.net/).

So far I have:

* configurable standard services
* framework for dynamic services
* multiple router support; this was already completed by Steven
  and I believe he has this bit in production

So the bits left:

* finish the dynamic service configuration options
* spend some time thinking about what should happen during a cache
  configuration reload
* dump the config out properly through cachemgr

Anyone is welcome to contribute; the code can be found in my
branch (net.cacheboy.squid.adrian). I'll hold back from merging it into
net.cacheboy.squid until its at least stable in my current home
setup (A couple of machines behind a Cisco 2651 speaking WCCP2.)

Adrian