Re: wikis...

From: Kinkie <kinkie-dev@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 09:45:20 +0200

On Sat, 2006-04-22 at 00:25 +0200, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:
> fre 2006-04-21 klockan 22:05 +1000 skrev Robert Collins:
> > I heard that the wiki kinkie had up is ready to go with all content
> > migrated, is it ok if we update the link on squid-cache.org to point to
> > it now ?
>
> Has there been an agreement on which wiki is "the" Squid-Cache wiki?

There has a been a chat over IRC between Duane and myself, where we
agreed that squidwiki.kinkie.it would be renamed to wiki.squid-cache.org
once it had absorbed all content in the current wiki.

I still haven't imported the annotated list of configuration directives,
but the FAQ has been copied over and I've improved it in the process.

As far as administration goes, squidwiki.kinkie.it is backed-up daily
on-site, more-or-less monthly off-site, and is monitored daily for
changes.

Recent versions of MoinMoin (included the one I'm running) also offer a
WYSIWYG Javascript-based editor for those who don't want to meddle with
wiki-syntax.

        Kinkie