config.test fragments

From: Robert Collins <robertc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 21:17:20 +1000

seems to me that if we exported all the autoconf values during a
config.test run, they would be more portable: see for instance Guido's
recent commit to probe /usr/local as well: unless CPPFLAGS are set
correctly that test won't help (because while its on the system, its not
available).

What would help is to check for AC_CHECK_HEADERS([ldap.h]) in the main
configure, and then the config.test can check ac_cv_header_ldap_h = yes
(for instance).

Alternatively we could build configure by including the config.test,
which would also let it handle such cases.

Rob