Re: SourceForge CVS online again, almost.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:40:36 +0200

sön 2006-05-14 klockan 20:21 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:

> On both the mail archive and in the CVS Web
> Interface, the newest event recorded seems to be
> before the crash and the new activity seems to be not recorded.

The CVS web seems up to date to me..

   http://squid.cvs.sourceforge.net/squid/squid/src/

but be warned that the old CVS server is still available, with

 a) A quite old copy in cvsweb and pserver.

 b) The most recent copy via ssh, or what could be salvaged from the
disk crash.

Unless there is evidence something is missing/broken on the new CVS
server the old server is best forgotten.. the new is superior in all
ways.

Oh, I forgot to mention. There is now also online backups of the devel
CVS repository taken every night.