Re: SourceForge CVS online again, almost.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 01:57:22 +0200

sön 2006-05-14 klockan 15:11 -0400 skrev Tres Seaver:

> The squid3 trunk:
>
> $ cat CVS/Root
> :pserver:anonymous@cvs.devel.squid-cache.org:/cvsroot/squid
> $ cat CVS/Repository
> squid3
> $ cat CVS/Tag
> cat: CVS/Tag: No such file or directory

Why are you getting the trunk from devel.squid-cache.org? If you want
the trunk then you should be using the main CVS repository..

But it does indeed look like the .cvsignore files could need an update.
But this is unrelated to the change of CVS servers from what I can
tell..

There also seem to be some automake issues at the moment.. "make
distclean" is failing for me leaving quite a bit of stuff around..

> BTW, 'make check' fails on the trunk, too, with a linking problem in the
> 'http_range_test' executable.

Known error not related to the CVS servers..