COSS update: rebuilds from dirty store

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 21:44:15 +0800

Hiya,

I've removed the COSS-rebuild-from-log code as it was broken/incomplete
and have implemented a somewhat working COSS-rebuild-from-disk code.

The rebuild happens asyncronously using AUFS ops or POSIX AIO ops.

The basics are at http://www.squid-cache.org/~adrian/. I've put a snapshot
tarball there and basic instructions on how to get it going.

I haven't tested AUFS since my changes and so I don't know whether my
pread/pwrite changes broke it for the AUFS case.

I'd really appreciate some testing/feedback on this!

Thanks,

Adrian