Re: Talking to an upstream ISA server that requires NTLM authentication.

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2006 22:28:55 +0200

fre 2006-06-16 klockan 00:45 +0200 skrev Tsachi:
> Hi All,
> I am working with squid version 2.5 stable 7.
> I would like to try and get squid talking to an upstream ISA server
> that requires NTLM authentication.
> Squid works as a transparent proxy with a ISA parent (login=PASS).

I would recommend you to try the upcoming 2.6 release instead, or if
for some strange reason going to 2.6 is not acceptable for trying out
new features at a minimum current 2.5 + current version of the patch.
That old pinning patch is very experimental and even known to be
somewhat broken (if I am not mistaken the exact symptoms you are
having..).