WCCPv2 issues

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:09:52 +0200

Bug #1696 could use a couple of other eyes.

Turns out the router capability processing has never been tested (return
instead of break in a switch statement.. see the bug), and something
seems fishy there (squid complaining on what to me looks like correct
packets)..

See also
http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200607/0450.html as
there was some questionmarks while decoding the WCCP2_HERE_I_AM sent by
Squid.

May be other bugs as well in these WCCP2 exchanges. I don't quite get
some of the IOS error messages, but maybe it's just incomplete data.