Re: Bug review request

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 05:57:50 +0200

sön 2006-08-13 klockan 22:37 +0200 skrev Guido Serassio:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to close the Bug #212.
> Someone could review the proposed patch ?
>
> It' should be incomplete, some errors still need to be verified.

Looked at it and my gut feeling is that errorCon should be extended with
a request_t argument, pulling all the common details of the request..

  ->request
  ->src_addr
  ->auth_user_request

and maybe more..

there is a bit too much poorly duplicated core surrounding this function
today..

Note: fwdFail() tries to patch some of the blank spots, but not all, and
is only relevant late in the processing..