Re: 3.0 bugfix-fest saturday 2nd - Sunday 3rd september - #squiddev on irc.freenode.net

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 20:34:52 +0800

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006, Robert Collins wrote:

> On Sunday, I'll be doing the same again, modulo a commitment I already
> have in the middle of the day.
>
> Adrian Chadd will be online with me, from a few hours later.
>
> I think it would be fantastic if we can do a follow-the-sun effort, with
> Guido and Kinkie the italian team coming on later, then Henrik, wrapping
> up with Duane in the US.

Robert has also convinced me to stop my squid-2.6 work and help get squid-3
out the door so I can start cutting up -that- codebase instead. I've spent
the last couple of weeks figuring out exactly what needs to happen to get
any sane performance out of squid-2.6 and I think I'll have to do the same
with squid-3 but I'd rather not do it all -twice-. :P

So, lets get squid-3 out the door already and move people over to using it.

Adrian