Re: gzip+squid3 code

From: Gonzalo Arana <gonzalo.arana@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 18:00:06 -0300

Hi,

Inded, I've used this code in production for a while, but I had to
finally shift back to squid2 due to squid3 being seriously broken
(issue a query in squid's bugzilla looking for my e-mail address in
the CC list or as a reporter).

If there is still interest in this, I could continue my testings, but
squid3 needs to get rid of some serious bug before I can give this a
serious torture in my production servers.

You may want to check this:
http://webs.sinectis.com.ar/garana/patches/squid/00001-add-gz.patch.dpatch.CVS
Unless I am mistaken, that is the latest patch I've used for content
compression.
I will dig into this during the weekend and grab the latest patch.

Regards,

--
Gonzalo A. Arana