Re: 2.6stable5 icap client - reqmod problems with webwasher 5.x and 6

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 23:57:26 +0200

Hi all,
The reported problems exists and are not webwasher related, exists for
every icap server.

Axel's solutions causes crashes to squid in some cases. I think it
happens when http client closes the connection before the connection to
the icap server closed. I am not sure it needs more debugging.
I am planning to give some more time...

However, the squid3 with icap client is more stable than squid-26 with
icap patch. I think the squid3 has only 2-3 bugs before the release.
My opinion is that it does not make sense for someone to spend time in
squid26 icap client, it is good for testing and development but only
that .....

Regards,
     Christos