Re: Hi there

From: Jeremy Hall <jehall@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:58:47 -0500

>>> Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@henriknordstrom.net> 11/20/06 4:44 AM >>>
mån 2006-11-20 klockan 14:53 +1100 skrev Alex North:
> Hi team squid,
>
> I'm an Australian developer working to integrate super-fast content
> filtering (viruses, malware and so on) directly into squid. I want to
> get as close to the wire as possible so we can afford deep content
> inspection and still have squid run as fast as it does.

Ok. There is several reasonable alternatives for doing this, depending
on how tightly integrated you want to be.

c) The old and somewhat unmaintained filter patches for Squid-2.x.

I can say from personal experience using the filters patch that it needs work and I would like to see option 2, the icap mode, further developed.

_J