squi ldap digest

From: Cristal Montanez <cristalmontanez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 08:17:27 -0600 (CST)

Hi, We're using Squid with ldap authentication, but
passwords are in clear text, we try to use
ldapdigest-alpha1, we follow the instalations
intruccions and in squid.conf we put this line:
auth_param basic program /usr/lib/squid/ldapdigest -w
xxxx -D "cn=lectura,dc=x,dc=x,dc=x" -b "ou=x,
dc=x,dc=x,dc=x" -f uid=%s -h ip -d
But when users try to authenticate the proxy doesn't
authtenticate and denied the access, it was working
very good with ldap auth. I hope your answer as soon
as you can. Thanks.

Cristal Montañez

Correo Yahoo!