wccp2 testing

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 20:38:45 +0800

Hiya everyone,

I've got a branch in sourceforge (and yes, I really should update the webpage
to reflect this) which is my intial attempt at tidying up the wccpv2 code
in preparation for some compliance work. The branch is 's26_wccp2'.

I've made a bunch of structural changes to the codebase to make assembling packets
more flexible. I've also implemented my first 'compliance' change - Squid now only
announces routers that it sees rather than the whole pre-programmed service group.

I'd appreciate some testing and feedback as I'd like to complete this particular
phase of the tidyup over the christmas break. I've got a growing checklist for
"correct" WCCPv2 transparent interception which I'd like to dig into as soon as
possible.

Thanks,

Adrian