Re: squid3-ipv6

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 07:54:49 +0100

tor 2007-01-04 klockan 18:47 +1300 skrev Amos Jeffries:

> I have signed up at sourceforge using the account name amosjeffries for
> cvs access to the project branch.

Access granted.

> A bit about me for the record:
>
> I am CTO and NOC of a small hosting and development company based in New
> Zealand. I have a BSc in Software engineering (C++ and PHP Speciality), with
> some post-graduate work on IPv6.

Cool.

> I am joining in an attempt to aid the push of Squid3-ipv6 up to the
> point of a stable release for active use within the local network here and
> the internet at large.

You are much needed in this project. Welcome!

Instructions how to use the SourceForge CVS can be found here:

  http://devel.squid-cache.org/CVS.html

the two important tools is the cvsmerge script and occationally
cvsmkpatch (and it's supporting cleanpatch script).

cvsmerge brings a branch up to date with the main development.

cvsmkpatch generates a diff of the branch changes, and optionally sets a
"milestone" tag in the CVS from which the development can later restart
if needed.