Re: squid3-ipv6

From: Amos Jeffries <amos@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 18:47:39 +1300

Ah, Thank you Henrik. That clears a lot of confusion up.
    Sounds like Husni has got squid2 up to scratch and will be taking that
forward.

I have signed up at sourceforge using the account name amosjeffries for
cvs access to the project branch.

A bit about me for the record:

    I am CTO and NOC of a small hosting and development company based in New
Zealand. I have a BSc in Software engineering (C++ and PHP Speciality), with
some post-graduate work on IPv6.

Aims:
     I am joining in an attempt to aid the push of Squid3-ipv6 up to the
point of a stable release for active use within the local network here and
the internet at large.

Amos Jeffries
Treehouse Networks Ltd.
amos@treenet.co.nz