storework branch work

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:21:26 +0800

I've created a SF branch called 'storework'. I've started ripping
out the swapin/swapout related code. This'll make it much easier
to seperate the reply body and headers/status in the memory store.

I'll start working on the data separation in the next week or so.
We can then start working on making the rest of the codebase take
advantage of it and tidy up quite a few sections of code.

Comments are as always welcome.

Adrian