Re: storework branch work

From: ShuXin Zheng <zhengshuxin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 20:33:02 +0800

Very good. The squid has the advantage of excellent performance
to accelerate WebServer. But its codes are complex and difficult
to understand, which leads to some errors easily when someone
makes som changes in it. Squid should be more modularization
that more good features can be added into it. I think we should
separate the squid's codes in different directories according to
there function, just like postfix that has the good framework and
the good coding styles.
Thanks

--
zsxxsz