Re: cache logic ripped!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:23:20 +0800

On Tue, Feb 20, 2007, Adrian Chadd wrote:

> I won't be able to work on this for very long (university starts up again
> next week) so could someone please give me a hand?

I've just ripped out clientCacheHit() and the Internal/Special object path.
The code in storework-cutaway now compiles and seems to run fine.
It doesn't call storeGet*() to do object lookups but I'm still pretty sure
its inserting objects into the (memory-only) store.

So I'd like to remove that particular bit so nothing is cached in memory;
then test this tree as much as possible for correctness. I'll leave the
rest of the store API changes until this stuff has been tested a little.
(It passes the "normal browser" tests at home for me.)

Adrian