cache logic ripped!

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:43:35 +0800

I've started tearing out the caching logic in storework-cutaway in SF.
I'm pretty certain as it stands objects are cached in memory but now
never actually used again by subsequent requests.

The code path that gets from the redirector/ACL checking logic through
to clientCacheHit() and clientProcessRequest() now needs to be tidied up,
along with making all transient objects private.

I won't be able to work on this for very long (university starts up again
next week) so could someone please give me a hand?

Thanks,

Adrian