RE: squid3 comments

From: <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 14:19:46 +1300 (NZDT)

Okay, I had several bootstrap problems myself due to those apps.

Unfortunately it only shows you the versions (both expected and found)
_after_ it has located all the needed apps.

If you can't see any details about the version it is looking for and the
one it found. Then you do not have one of the apps installed.

I do not presently have immediate access to my squid test machine so I
can't give any more details for now. Give it a closer look and bets of
luck.

Amos