RE: squid3 comments

From: Steven Wilton <swilton@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:02:47 +0900

I know this is a minor problem, but I had problems getting the squid3
bootstrap.sh script to run, so I couldn't test the patch. I'm pretty sure
it's got something to do with the version of automake and autoconf on my
system, but I couldn't find a reference to which versions I needed for
squid3.

I really think that if squid3 needs a specific version of these programs for
the bootstrap.sh script to run, then the script should check for the
required version. From what I can tell the current script looks for a range
of versions, most of which will not work.

Can anyone tell me which versions of automake / autoconf are required for
squid3?

Steven