MemPool and acl_ip_data

From: <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:04:27 +1300 (NZDT)

Is there anyone able to give me a good description of the how-and-why of
MemPool? specifically the MEMPOOL_CLASS() macros and acl_ip_data.

I have a segfault occuring when an acl_ip_data object is created.
Following several others which appear properly, but definately during the
new() somewhere in the inline MemPool functions.

A close look at the MemPool code has only confused me terribly.

Amos