Re: DEBUG Section for IPAddress

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 10:01:42 -0600

On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 23:59 +1200, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> I have so far not placed any permanent debug statements in the IPAddress
> object.
> It's come about time I should be making some more permanent ones and so
> need a section number. Is there some method I don't know yet for
> assigning a unique level or do I just pick an unused number and write it in?

If you have not received better instructions yet, just use the next
unused number for the debug section and add it to your file(s) prefix
just like most other source files do.

The stale doc/debug-sections.txt is (or should be) generated based on
the source code. Do not update that file unless you are willing to
freshen it up first.

Cheers,

Alex.