Re: IPv6 developments for HEAD

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2007 01:17:39 +1200

Guido Serassio wrote:
> Hi Amos,
>
> At 14.22 07/04/2007, Amos Jeffries wrote:
>
>> Okay. While I'm re-arranging I suppose I should also include the GNU
>> disclaimers license stuff too.
>
> Sure :-)
>
>> Anything else before I make new patches?
>
> You can try to run astyle on your sources,
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Squid3CodingGuidelines.
> Currently astyle formatting is not enforced on the Squid 3 HEAD CVS
> repository for some "formatting side effects", but for a new file could
> be a good cosmetic thing to do before commit.
>
> Your patch still needs to be tested on different platforms, but this is
> another question.
>
> Regards
>
> Guido

Great, I had read the (old) requirement for indent 1.9. But have been
unable to find a version earlier than 2.1 for my system. astyle at least
is one I have.

So long as those other systems a) compile, and b) obey the endian rules
properly per RFCs I don't expect any worries.

I have had three testers pull the branch code so far with no known
problems in a week. I don't know what systems they are testing on though.

New patches attached.

Amos