Re: squid3-largeobj: more changes ....

From: Tsantilas Christos <chtsanti@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 12:14:35 +0300

Hi,
this patch allows storing large files in cache.
It applies to the squid3-largeobj branch. It must applied after the
previous patch I sent applied.

This patch also changes the format of cache stores so existing caches
must re-created. I don't know if it is valid. Maybe we can add some
code to keep the compatibility with existing caches like squid2.6 does.
I will try to do it if needed.

This patch must also allows large coss files but it is not tested
To enable storing large files in cache squid must configured with
"--with-large-files" option.

Regards,
     Christos