Re: Squid 2.6.STABLE12 and ICAP

From: Alex Rousskov <rousskov@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 19:58:31 -0600

On Mon, 2007-05-14 at 17:29 +0300, Tsantilas Christos wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Just use the latest nightly snapshot of squid3.
> Should be OK.

Yes, all my ICAP changes on the squid3-icap branch should be in the
nightly snapshot.

I have no idea what happened to the "downloadable patches", but I hope
that will be fixed soon as well, with Henrik's help. I probably did
something wrong, somewhere.

Please do not forget to report bugs to bugzilla :-)

Thank you,

Alex.