log stuff in squid-3

From: Adrian Chadd <adrian@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 23:24:08 +0800

I've created a SF branch to do my logging helper stuff in squid-3 - squid3_logdaemon .
So far I'm just concentrating on breaking out the existing two methods, being
syslog and (somewhat) blocking writes.

I'll port my logfile daemon and the Wikipedia UDP logging modules over once
I've tested it all works as advertised.

This stuff is pretty straightforward; I'm almost tempted to ask it (minus the
daemon and wikipedia UDP) be included in Squid-3 as localised code refactoring
work.

Adrian